Team 45 45 League
Serious Chess and Team Spirit on the ICC
Services provided by the Team 45 45 League are provided free of charge, by volunteers giving freely of their time and resources.
- Membership in Team 45 45 League is a privilege, not a fundamental right.
- Any person is free to request membership, and to terminate membership, at any time for any reason.
- Team 45 45 League reserves the right to either admit or to deny membership to any person for any reason they see fit. Likewise, Team 45 45 League also reserves the right to revoke any or all privileges of membership at any time for any reason.
- If Team 45 45 League perceives any abuse of the aforementioned privilege, it will take any action necessary to avoid further abuse. Team 45 45 League does not need to prove the abuse in order to enact sanctions.
- Sanctions may include, but are not limited to: removal of any portion of Team 45 45 League privileges, either temporarily or permanently; removal of membership either as a temporary suspension, or as a permanent ban; and reports made to the ICS, to cooperating organizations, and/or to law enforcement, depending on the situation.
- Team 45 45 League makes no guarantee of the reliability its services, and is not responsible for any losses or damages of any user using these services, irrespective of what the damage is and whose fault it is.
- Every member must accept that Team 45 45 League events are administered by FLAWED HUMAN VOLUNTEERS. Errors will be made due to processing a high volume of data in a limited time frame. Volunteers are not always available for immediate assistance.
- Occasional interruptions of the services provided by the website are also to be expected.
- Errors by either a volunteer or the website do not relieve a member from his responsibilities. Therefore, members should avail themselves of every reasonable means of fulfilling their commitments, regardless of the presence or absence of any Team 45 45 League service.
- English is the official language of Team 45 45 League. All league communications, in e-mails and forums, must be conducted in English. Although Team 45 45 League welcomes speakers of all languages, it is not possible to provide services in other languages. Therefore, Team 45 45 League is not responsible for problems caused by language barriers.
- Team 45 45 League is not responsible for the conduct of other members. Abuse should be reported to the ICS and to Team 45 45 League.
- Team 45 45 League is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by any third party website, even if it is advertised on our website.
- Any user engaging in any of the following will be dealt with harshly, which may include correspondence with the ICS, the user’s ISP, and/or a law enforcement agency, depending on the abuse that was committed. A permanent ban from all Team 45 45 League activities is likely.
- Hacking Team4545League.org, or any of the services
- Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks
- Spamming Team4545League.org, or any of the services, or the membership
- Use of any Team 45 45 League or service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Attempting to guess, decrypt, or hack passwords
- Exploiting a bug to cause disruption or gain any unauthorized use
- Publishing any information obtained from a Game Forum or e-mail without prior permission.
- Bypassing sanctions set by Team 45 45 League
- Harassment or threats relating to any Team 45 45 League personnel
- Cheating (e.g. giving or accepting any assistance, human or computer)
- Team 45 45 League, participating as is it does on internet chess servers (ICS), also accept and are guided by applicable portions of the disclaimer policies of the respective ICS.
- This document, and any Team 45 45 League document, including those pertaining to rules of play, may be modified at any time without notice. These are not legal documents.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY TEAM 45 45 LEAGUE ACTIVITY OR USE OF ANY LEAGUE SERVICE IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS.